Title: CDL Team Truck Drivers - 0238HCG
Hiring Locations: Kansas, Nebraska or Iowa
Pay: $0.53 per mile; Empty & Loaded
Home Time: Every other week
Available Shifts: Varies
Department: Truck Driver
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Bonuses/Vacation
- Team truck drivers are among the highest compensated in our Team driving jobs in our Truckload Division feature a predictable work schedule, up to $0.53 per mile* starting pay and 95% no-touch freight (mostly drop-and-hook). Teams average 5,000-6,000 miles per week (with choice to run more or less) with an 1,100-mile average length of haul. The wheels are always turning as a Team driver, which adds up to more miles and money than a solo driver.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live in Kansas, Nebraska or Iowa
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- Newest equipment - the average age of a Team truck is 8 months
- All team drivers will be assigned to an automatic transmission truck
- Mobile communications platform - The latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Nationwide facility network with many locations offering free showers, laundry, Wi-Fi, exercise equipment, TV lounges and cafeterias
- Advantage Club - After five years with, you'll be admitted into this exclusive club with a variety of unique opportunities paid.
- Discount program - Enjoy year-round discounts and special offers from hundreds of national and local companies
- Financial, legal, adoption and insurance - Financial planning and debt management service, access to family legal and CDL protector plans, adoption assistance and discounts on home, auto and personal accident insurance
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
Benefits for Military Personnel
- Credit for Military Experience Program - up to 100% of your time served will be used as driving experience credit towards pay and benefits
- Military Apprenticeship Program - may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,266 per month)
- Guaranteed home time for weekend drill and annual training for Guard and Reserve members
If you're looking for a new challenging and exciting opportunity to get your foot into the transportation and logistics industry, look no further!
Apply now and be considered for the position immediately with a quick response and even quicker hiring process! Apply now to expedite the process, or call us at 314-610-3280 for more information!!