Title: OTR Truck Driver 4426HCG
Hiring Locations: BUFFALO NY, PA
Pay: $0.42 per mile; Empty & Loaded
Home Time: 3 days off and 11 days on
Available Shifts: Varies
Department: Truck Driver
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Bonuses/Vacation
- NOTE: This is an OTR type position - DVRS WILL DELIVER MOSTLY E OF I-35.
Time off / Shift:
- 11 days on the road is the minimum for the account - 11 days out will result in 3 days home. 18 days will result in 4 days home. 25+ days out will result in 5 days home time.
- Drivers will run dedicated for Pittsburgh Paint & Glass, one of the world's largest producers of glass, paint, and coatings. We support their internal manufacturing processes by delivering raw materials for production, we move raw materials and/or processed product between plants, and we also make end deliveries to their internal locations as well as their outside customers.
- Del paint, coatings, resin, & glass to auto plants, warehouses & paint stores.
- 50% drop & hook - 50 % live load/unload.
- 60-70% of loads are hazmat ($30 hazmat pay)
- 5% of loads go to Canada ($35 per Canada load)
- All no touch freight
- Acct will run heated tlrs in the winter and reefers in the summer if hauling paint.
- Driver must be comfortable driving a manual transmission - No automatics are available for this location.
- This is an OTR Type position - 11 days on the road is the minimum for the account - 11 days out will result in 3 days home. 18 days will result in 4 days home. 25+ days out will result in 5 days home.
- Hazmat & Tanker endorsements are required within 60 days of hire.
- PPG has midroof tractors and 90% of the fleet are 1 1/2 years old or less
- Riders are permitted. 90 day wait.
- Driver will get account specific training while in orientation, will either get their truck in orientation or sent to get a truck afterwards.
- Pets are not permitted.
If you're looking for a new challenging and exciting opportunity to get your foot into the transportation and logistics industry, look no further!
Apply now and be considered for the position immediately with a quick response and even quicker hiring process! Apply now to expedite the process, or call us at 314-610-3280 for more information!!