Title: OTR Truck Driver 5490HCG
Hiring Locations: Douglas,Lagrange, Opelousas, Ottawa, Laurens, Seymour, Hopkinsville, Grove city, Sutherland, Searcy, Midway, Smyrna, Brookhaven, Cullman, Bentonville, Saint James, Shelby, Spring Valley, Alachua, Brooksville, Fort Pierce
Pay: $0.41 per mile; Empty & Loaded
Home Time: 2 days off and 14 days on
Available Shifts: Varies
Department: Truck Driver
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Bonuses/Vacation
- Hazmat required at time of schedule.....NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!!!! We will give the driver a $100 credit for hazmat.
- All drivers earn .41 cpm.
- Drivers will average 2200 miles per week @ 41 cpm
- If laid over 24 hours waiting on a load, layover will be $185 for the 24 hours. If laid over for any other reason (mechanical, etc) layover will be the normal $50.
- Average $902 weekly gross plus assessorial pay. Average W2 $50,000
- Drivers will be out for a minimum of 14 days. Earn 1 full day off for every 7 days out (ex. 14/2, 21/3, 28/4)
- Drivers will haul random freight to & from ANY of the Walmart DC's to Vendors mainly East of I 35, but could run anywhere in the lower 48 states, with a consistent freight base.
- No NYC or Canada.
- 50% Drop & Hook
- All NO Touch Freight.
- All loads are preplanned a day in advance.
- Run a permanently assigned conventional tractor that goes home with you for time off.
- Passengers allowed, no fee!!!
- After completing orientation, dvrs will stay at orientation for Thurs and Fri for training at the terminal.
- Pay while training will be $200 per day.
- Driver must stay on account 90 days in order to transfer. At that point will be eligible for transfer IF there is an open position in his/her area.
- In order to cover the increase in freight that we are experiencing, the expectation for new drivers in orientation is that they will be ready to take a truck assignment upon completion of orientation. It is our intention to get all drivers assigned to a truck at the end of the week.
- Drivers need to bring their gear with them ready to roll for at least a few days. We will route them by the house but that could take a few days before we can get them back by the house.
- This position does not offer the 2015 Freightliner Cascadia's.
If you're looking for a new challenging and exciting opportunity to get your foot into the transportation and logistics industry, look no further!
Apply now and be considered for the position immediately with a quick response and even quicker hiring process! Apply now to expedite the process, or call us at 314-610-3280 for more information!!