Title: CDL OTR Truck Driver 2565HCG
Hiring Locations: Hawaii
Pay: $0.44 per mile; Empty & Loaded
Home Time Flexible
Available Shifts: Varies
Department: Truck Driver
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Bonuses/Vacation
- Over-the-Road truck drivers earn up to $0.44 per mile* starting pay in this long haul CDL driving job. OTR truckers haul 90% no-touch freight and average 2,500-2,800 miles per week. If you want to hit the open road, explore the country and rack up the miles, there's no better way than jumping behind the wheel as an Over-the-Road driver.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live in Hawaii
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST Card or Enhanced CDL preferred
- Must be willing to fly
More Reasons to Choose our Team
- Mobile communications platform - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging, GPS navigation, web browsing, text-to-voice features, a color touch screen and a pull-out keypad
- Company Facilities - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists that are new to the trucking industry may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,266 per month)
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
If you're looking for a new challenging and exciting opportunity to get your foot into the transportation and logistics industry, look no further!
Apply now and be considered for the position immediately with a quick response and even quicker hiring process! Apply now to expedite the process, or call us at 314-610-3280 for more information!!