Title: CDL OTR Truck Driver 0201HCG
Hiring Locations: Phoenix, AZ
Pay: $0.45 per mile; Empty & Loaded
Home Time: Every three weeks
Available Shifts: Varies
Department: Truck Driver
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Bonuses/Vacation
- Over-the-Road truck drivers earn up to $0.45 per mile* starting pay with a schedule of on the road for 3 weeks and home for 3 days in this long haul CDL driving job. OTR truckers haul 95% no-touch freight and average 2,800 miles per week. If you want to hit the open road, explore the country and rack up the miles, there's no better way than jumping behind the wheel as an Over-the-Road driver.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- Newest equipment - the average age of a Team truck is 8 months
- All team drivers will be assigned to an automatic transmission truck
- Mobile communications platform - The latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Nationwide facility network with many locations offering free showers, laundry, Wi-Fi, exercise equipment, TV lounges and cafeterias
- Advantage Club - After five years with, you'll be admitted into this exclusive club with a variety of unique opportunities paid.
- Discount program - Enjoy year-round discounts and special offers from hundreds of national and local companies
- Financial, legal, adoption and insurance - Financial planning and debt management service, access to family legal and CDL protector plans, adoption assistance and discounts on home, auto and personal accident insurance
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
Benefits for Military Personnel
- Credit for Military Experience Program - up to 100% of your time served will be used as driving experience credit towards pay and benefits
- Military Apprenticeship Program - may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,266 per month)
- Guaranteed home time for weekend drill and annual training for Guard and Reserve members
If you're looking for a new challenging and exciting opportunity to get your foot into the transportation and logistics industry, look no further!
Apply now and be considered for the position immediately with a quick response and even quicker hiring process! Apply now to expedite the process, or call us at 314-610-3280 for more information!!