Title: Regional Truck Driver BR2HCG
Hiring Locations: WATERVILLE, BIDDEFORD, PORTLAND, BRUNSWICK, AUGUSTA
Pay: $0.42 per mile; Empty & Loaded
Home Time: 2 days off and 5 days on
Available Shifts: Varies
Department: Truck Driver
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Bonuses/Vacation
- 42 cpm (avg 2700 miles a week) - paid on hub miles - increase 1/2 yearly until they top out at 46 cpm.
- Drivers can live within a 45 mile radius of Lancaster MA and 25 mile radius of Waterville ME or 10 miles either side of I 495 & I 95 between Ayer MA and Waterville ME.
- Training will last about 3 days and is payable at $17 per hour, however, trainers have the option to train a driver longer if needed. Training will start the Monday after orientation.
- Time off / Shift:
- This is a Regional position. Drivers are not home during the week
- 7 AM start time on Day 1
- Saturday - Wednesday. Off Thur & Fri
- Tuesday - Saturday. Off Sun & Mon.
- Driver will be home for a minimum 34-hour reset and possibly upwards of 48 hours.
- Could occasionally be asked to work another shifts as needed.
- Drivers will typically work 12 hour day.
- Drivers can live within a 25 mile radius of Lancaster MA and Waterville ME or 10 miles either side of I 495 & I 95 between Ayer MA and Waterville ME.
- Drivers will run containers in and out of the Ayer ramp located North of Worcester, MA to customers within a 350 mile radius, mainly up and down I495 & I 95 from Ayer MA to Waterville ME.
- All freight originates or terminates in Worcester or Ayer, MA.
- The Office and Yard Location: 1410 Luxemburg Rd, Lancaster MA 01523
- HAZMAT endorsement required within 60 days after orientation.
- 6 months experience in the last year or 12 months experience in the last 5 years.
- Some rail yard experience preferred,
If you're looking for a new challenging and exciting opportunity to get your foot into the transportation and logistics industry, look no further!
Apply now and be considered for the position immediately with a quick response and even quicker hiring process! Apply now to expedite the process, or call us at 314-610-3280 for more information!!