Title: Regional Truck Driver 0487HCG
Hiring Locations: Greencastle, Raphine, Staunton, Staunton, Mount Jackson, Middletown, Winchester, Harrisburg
Pay: $0.45 per mile; Empty & Loaded
Home Time: 2 days off and 5 days on
Available Shifts: Varies
Department: Truck Driver
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Bonuses/Vacation
- Drivers are off 48 HOURS per week They do NOT get home during the week for a break.
- ONLY Weekend wrap around shifts are available to start. See Shifts Below:
- Drivers can run Thursday - Monday and be off Tuesday & Wednesday or run Friday - Tuesday and be off Wednesday & Thursday.
- Drivers living within a 65 mile radius of Harrisburg will leave the truck @ 2367 Sycamore St., Harrisburg PA 17034 for time off.
- Hiring radius 65 mile radius of Harrisburg or 20 mile radius of Greencastle PA 17225 & these cities in VA Winchester 22601, Middletown 22645, Mount Jackson 22842, Harrisonburg 22801, Staunton 24401 & Raphine 24472.
- THE ONLY DRIVERS THAT ARE ABLE TO TAKE THE TRUCK HOME FOR TIME OFF MUST LIVE WITHIN A 20 MILE RADIUS OF I 81 BETWEEN HAGERSTOWN MD AND STAUNTON VA.
- All other drivers MUST park the truck at either Target DC in Stuarts Draft, our truck yard in Chambersburg, PA, or here at our terminal in Harrisburg, PA.
- Drivers CANNOT live in Delaware. If they live in Maryland they MUST live within 65 miles of Harrisburg.
- TAKE RAIL CONTAINERS FROM THE RAIL RAMP TO VARIOUS CUSTOMERS.
- PICKUP PRELOADED CONTAINERS FOR DROP OFF AT THE RAIL TO BE SHIPPED ELSEWHERE.
- FREIGHTLINER CONV (MIDROOFS).
- Drivers can take the truck home for time off ONLY IF they live within a 20 mile radius of I 81 between Hagerstown MD & Staunton VA
- They will run REGIONAL out of the Harrisburg rail yard.
- 6 months experience in the last year or 12 months in the last 5 years.
- HAZMAT REQUIRED WITHIN 60 DAYS OF BEING HIRED.
- We will now reimburse the Threat Assessment & Finger Print expenses for obtaining the HAZMAT endorsement. We will reimburse the $60.00 HAZMAT requirement (specific) expenses moving forward. To be reimbursed, we will need a receipt for each section paid; final reimbursement will be made once the endorsement is on their physical CDL. All reimbursements are non-taxed. $35.75 Threat Assessment + $24.25 Fingerprinting = $60.00 All In
- Transition Assistance $3000 paid as follows: $1,200 paid first 5 weeks as follows ($400 after 1st dispatch, $300 week 2, $200 weeks 3 & 4, $100 week 5). $800 paid after 90 days. $1,000 paid after 180 days. Effective 5/19/15
- Ramp specific Training After Orientation: Monday is an Administrative day. Ramp training starts the Tuesday following orientation. It's a minimum of three (3) days out on the truck with a trainer. All that time is paid hourly at $17.00 per hour. Total of four (4) days to complete our on-site orientation.
If you're looking for a new challenging and exciting opportunity to get your foot into the transportation and logistics industry, look no further!
Apply now and be considered for the position immediately with a quick response and even quicker hiring process! Apply now to expedite the process, or call us at 314-610-3280 for more information!!