Home-Time: Home At Least 3 out of 4 Weekends (36-48 Hour Reset)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Bonuses/Vacation
Pay: From $0.40 CPM - $0.455 CPM based on experience; Empty & Loaded
This Memphis Regional position is with one of the most well-run companies in the nation - boasting zero debt and some of the best equipment in the industry! Positions are available in the memphis region of the U.S. - if you are unsure of whether or not you are in the hiring area, call and ask your recruiter or fill out and application and we will let you know. These Regional positions will keep you running an average of 2,200 miles a week, EVERY WEEK! Don't work for someone promising 3000 miles per week only to get 1500 - work for a company that knows what it can give its driver's! You'll know what to expect on a consistent basis for your route, pay, and home-time. You will ALWAYS be home at least 3 out of 4 weekends, and will usually be getting home the 4th weekend, as well. Pay varies based on experience with pay maxing out at 10 years of experience. Tired of companies not paying you for all of that hard earned experience? This is the place for you! All jobs will always be 95% or better no-touch freight!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Deliver goods while operating a tractor-trailer truck, sometimes over inter-city routes or spanning several states.
- Record deliveries and driving via e-logs, etc.
- Drive long distances.
- Fill up on fuel, clean truck, and do routine pre-trip inspections.
- Report to dispatchers and record any incidents.
- Follow all applicable traffic laws.
- Transport hazardous materials - This depends on the account. We have non-Hazmat and Hazmat dedicated accounts available.
- Multi-Stop Loads
- Take rest periods as required during trips.
- Report mechanical problems to the appropriate personnel.
- Running Area: West of I-35 Not Including MN, South of IL, IN, & ON; East of OH & Savannah, GA
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
The following are required for all Regional positions:
- A high-school education, GED, or equivalent is preferred.
- Valid Class-A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- 9 Months of Class-A Driving experience, OTR is required
- Ability to present a complete long form physical prior to orientation
- Zero Tolerance Drug Policy
If you're looking for a new challenging and exciting opportunity to get your foot into the transportation and logistics industry, look no further! Apply now and be considered for the position immediately with a quick response and even quicker hiring process! Apply now to expedite the process, or call us at 314-610-3280 for more information!