Title: OTR Truck Driver 4326HCG
Hiring Locations: Dallas, San Antonio, Houston, Laredo, Amarillo, Lubbock, Midland, San Angelo, Amarillo, Lubbock, Midland, El Paso
Pay: $0.46 per mile; Empty & Loaded
Home Time: 7 days off and 90 days on
Available Shifts: Varies
Department: Truck Driver
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Bonuses/Vacation
- 91% of our fleet are driving a 2015 Freightliner Cascadia with a 72" sleeper!
- Drivers will haul random freight to various established customers East of I 35 with a consistent freight base.
- Will consist of day and night driving. Driver needs to be flexible.
- Drivers will typically not go any farther North than New York State and no Canada.
- 78 % drop and hook and majority no touch freight..
- Next load is preplanned in advance to allow time for proper trip planning.
- 100% Elogs. All trucks are equipped with Navigo, Drivewyze, and XM Radio.
- Drivers will earn 1 week Paid Time Off (vacation) for every 12 weeks out (4 times a year.) They are paid $800 per week for the 4 weeks per year they are off.
- Time off can be taken anywhere in the Will Run hiring areas.
- Truck can be taken home.
- Dispatch office is available 24/7.
- Pay plan and productivity bonus is easy to understand. No sliding pay scale.
- Average length of haul is 500 miles!
- Driver referral program...referral bonus up to $1000.
- Passengers and Pets are allowed (see additional details for more info.)
- Million Mile safety bonus of $5,000, $10,000, $20,000, $40,000, and $50,000.
- JB Hunt Drive app available on iTunes and Google Play. Driver can receive dispatch information, send and receive OBC messages, etc from their phone!
- "Weigh My Truck" app allows the driver to scale their load using the app instead of paying for the scale up front. EFS cards available to those without a smart phone.
- Career path into regional or local jobs in most areas.
- Partner with Women in Trucking.
- Top 100 Military Friendly Employer by G.I. Jobs - ranked 4th in the Transportation Industry.
- Driver must stay on account 90 days in order to transfer. At that point will be eligible for transfer IF there is an open position in his/her area.
If you're looking for a new challenging and exciting opportunity to get your foot into the transportation and logistics industry, look no further!
Apply now and be considered for the position immediately with a quick response and even quicker hiring process! Apply now to expedite the process, or call us at 314-610-3280 for more information!!