Title: CDL RTD Truck Driver 0234HCG
Hiring Locations: Reno, NV
Pay: $0.43 per mile; Empty & Loaded
Home Time: Pick your own schedule
Available Shifts: Varies
Department: Truck Driver
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Bonuses/Vacation
Regional truck drivers earn up to $0.43 per mile* starting pay and the ability to pick your work schedule in this CDL driving job. Regional truckers haul 90% no-touch freight, mostly drop-and-hook, averaging 2,500 miles per week and 350-500 miles per haul within a primary travel area of the 11 Western states and Texas. As a Regional driver, you'll enjoy the best of both worlds: the freedom of the open road while staying close to home.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Lives in Reno, NV
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- Newest equipment - the average age of a Team truck is 8 months
- All team drivers will be assigned to an automatic transmission truck
- Mobile communications platform - The latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Nationwide facility network with many locations offering free showers, laundry, Wi-Fi, exercise equipment, TV lounges and cafeterias
- Advantage Club - After five years with, you'll be admitted into this exclusive club with a variety of unique opportunities paid.
- Discount program - Enjoy year-round discounts and special offers from hundreds of national and local companies
- Financial, legal, adoption and insurance - Financial planning and debt management service, access to family legal and CDL protector plans, adoption assistance and discounts on home, auto and personal accident insurance
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
Benefits for Military Personnel
- Credit for Military Experience Program - up to 100% of your time served will be used as driving experience credit towards pay and benefits
- Military Apprenticeship Program - may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,266 per month)
- Guaranteed home time for weekend drill and annual training for Guard and Reserve members
If you're looking for a new challenging and exciting opportunity to get your foot into the transportation and logistics industry, look no further!
Apply now and be considered for the position immediately with a quick response and even quicker hiring process! Apply now to expedite the process, or call us at 314-610-3280 for more information!!